BEAM Central Vacuum Systems use specifically designed tubing installed in the walls of your home to carry 100% of the contacted dirt, dust and allergens away from living area to the central power unit commonly located in the garage, utility room or basement.
To activate the system, simply insert the lightweight hose into a central vacuum wall inlet valve. Most homes will typically have one central vacuum inlet valve per floor averaging three per house. The flexible lightweight hose and inlet system allow you to easily move from room to room without having to push a heavy upright vacuum or pull canister vacuum behind commonly bumping into walls or valuable furniture.
BEAM Central Vacuum Systems are much quieter portable vacuums as the power unit of a central vacuum is located outside of the living, where the motor of a portable vacuum is in the same room you clean.
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”792″ img_size=”full” css_animation=”slideInLeft”][vc_message icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-hourglass-start”]
- Tubing installed through interior walls, attic, basement and crawlspaces connecs vacuum inlets to the power unit.
- Each strategically located inlet valve lets you vacuum approximately 6-7 square metres at a time.
- The power unit is located away from the living are, usually in a basement, garage or ventilated utility room.
- Innovative accessories like the VacPan can be incorporated into the sytem for additional cleaning ease.
- A variety of cleaning attachments such as a crevice tool, dusting tool and fabric tool allows you to vacuum any type of surface.
- Exhausted to the outside or through a HEPA filter system to leave you nothing but clean indoor air.