WE’RE COMMITTED TO YOUR PROJECT
We have a number of fully qualified electricians on our team and we also have a number of apprentices in Training. Our team have been together for a number of years and the level of experience we bring to any job is second to none. Each qualified electrician is experienced in all aspects of domestic and commercial electrics.
We work on new home installations, refurbishment works, extensions, mobility adaptations, garages, sheds, farm buildings and more. We can also be called upon for smaller service jobs.
WE’RE RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER
We have worked on the following for customers over the past 12 months:
- Private Build – New Home, 1st Fix, 2nd Fix and Commissioning
- Renovation of existing building including new fuse board, rewiring of entire building.
- Bedroom to Office conversion including data cabling, additional power point installation, wireless set up.
- Mobility Adaptation of existing building including Electric Showers,
- Electric Storage Heating system and Electric underfloor heating system
- Farm Buildings including flood lighting, security lighting, timers systems and video monitoring for calving shed.
- Before we start any job, we ensure that we fully understand our clients requirements and agree what needs to be done.
DELIVERING FAST AND RELIABLE SUPPORT FOR OVER 15 YEARS
Over the past 25 years, Sean Gavin Electrical have completed a number of commercial contracts including schools, nursing homes, pubs, retail units, Office Blocks, Sports Facilities and Sports Fields and more. Commercial electrical work requires knowledge, experience and the ability to solve problems. Sean Gavin’s team have completed projects professionally and on time. Our commercial contracts have required us to complete works covering Data Networking and Fibre Cabling, Instrumentation and Controls, Fire and Security Systems, Complex Fuse Board installations, Data Comms Rooms external lighting systems